Where does it say that checking accounts can't give a good interest rate? We're breaking that rule and giving you unlimited checking and interest too with True Rewards Checking.
With this account, you get the best of both worlds -- earn interest on your balance and write all the checks you want, with no per check charges. It's everything you want in a checking account...plus interest!
- Interest bearing…2.01% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) on Balances up to $25,000
- Unlimited Check Writing
- ATM Fees Refund Nationwide
- No Minimum Balance Required
- Free NetTeller Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Free e-Statements
- Free Visa® Check Card
- $700 Automatic Overdraft Privilege After “Opt-In”
- Direct Deposit available
- FDIC insured
- Minimum Opening Deposit of $100
In order to receive the 2.01% APY on Balances up to $25,000 and ATM fee refunds, you must meet the following qualifications each statement cycle:
- Make 10 Visa® Debit Point of Sale (POS) Transactions (Not ATM) post and clear
- Have at Least One Direct Deposit OR at least one ACH Auto Credit/Debit to your account
- Enroll and Receive E-Statements
- Access NetTeller Online Banking
If you do not meet the qualifications per cycle, your account will still function as a free checking account earning Base Rate 0.05% APY; however, it will not receive ATM refunds for that time period.
Balances between $0.01 and $25,000 will earn the reward rate each statement cycle when the minimum qualifications are met. Balances above $25,000 will earn the account rate 0.51% APY each statement cycle when the minimum qualifications are met. If you do NOT meet the qualifications per statement cycle, your account will still function as a free checking account earning the base rate; however, it will not receive ATM fee refunds for that time period. We may change the interest rate and APY at any time after the account is opened. $25 cap on ATM fee refunds per statement cycle if qualifications are met. Rates effective as of April 4, 2013.
***True Rewards Account is only available to residents of Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Missouri and Oklahoma.