NetTeller is the useful, online banking platform for Farmers Bank & Trust deposit and loan accounts including the added features of Bill Pay and Clarity.
NetTeller Online allows you to do the following:
- Conduct secure online banking
- Check account balances and activity
- Review statement history
- View and print images of checks
- Verify deposits and withdrawals
- Access loan balance information and make loan payments
- Transfer funds between your FB&T accounts
- Make FB&T loan payments
- Schedule fund transfers
- Send and receive messages to and from FB&T
- Order checks
- Download transactions to spreadsheet, word processing, or money management software
- NetTeller Online Banking is FREE to FB&T customers
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Former 1st Bank customers can begin using NetTeller March 30, 2015, after following these instructions:
Effective the weekend of March 27, 2015, 1st Bank’s online banking system will be converted to the online system of Farmers Bank & Trust. Effective March 30, 2015, your login will change slightly. The instructions below will guide you through your initial login steps.
From within an internet browser window, use your current 1st Bank ID and password to log in to Farmers Bank & Trust’s NetTeller online banking for the first time by following these instructions:
- Visit the Farmers Bank & Trust website at www.myFBTbank.com and
Locate the online banking login section.
- NetTeller ID Enter either your current 1st Bank alias or your 12-digit ID number (6581…)
Password Enter your current 1st Bank password
- If you used your 12-digit number for your ID, you will be prompted to create an alias. An alias is simply another name for your NetTeller ID. It can be from 6 to 20 characters in length. Going forward, you will always use this alias as your Farmers Bank NetTeller ID to log in. Note: IDs must be between 6 and 20 characters, consist of 1 or more letters; numbers are allowed. The following special characters are allowed: + _ % @ ! $ & ~
Mobile Users: After logging in from an internet web browser window as instructed above, visit the Virtual Banking page on the Farmers Bank & Trust website to download the FB&T Mobile Banking app for smart phones.